Inlet Park located at the Atlantic Ocean Inlet in Downtown Ocean City. Viewing binoculars available. Third Street Park, St. Louis Avenue and Bayside. Basketball courts, ballfield, in-line skating and skateboarding facility, 2 tennis courts, playground, and bay access. Sunset Park, 28th Street open space and playground facilities. Mallard Run Recreation Center, 61st Street. Lighted tennis courts. 94th Street Park on the Bayside. Tennis courts, basketball courts. Northside Park at 125th Street and Bayside. 58 acres with ball fields, jogging and rollerblade paths, soccer fields, indoor gymnasium, picnic tables, fishing lagoon and two piers. Gorman Avenue Park at 136th Street and Bayside. Tennis court and racquetball court. Fiesta Park, off of 141st Street. Wooded park and nature trials. North Surf Park on 142nd Street. Playground area.
Basketball: Courts are located at 3rd St. & St. Louis Ave.; 61st St. Bayside; 94th St. at the Art Center; and 125th Street Bayside (indoor). Racquetball: Two Courts at 61st Street & Coastal Highway; One Court at Gorman Ave. Bayside. Skateboard Park: 3rd Street and St. Louis Avenue, features a skate bowl and half-pipe, 410-289-BOWL
Tennis: Courts are located at 3rd Street Bayside; 61st Street Mallard Run; 94th Street Bayside; and 136th Street Bayside. Call 410-524-8337 for reservations.
Volleyball: Volleyball nets are set up on the beach for the summer for everyone at no charge. 4th St., 7th St., 9th St.; Two courts south of pier; ten courts at Dorchester St.
Public Parks of North Ocean City
- Northside Park - 125th Street and Bayside - 58 acres - ball fields - jogging and rollerblade paths - soccer fields - indoor gymnasium - picnic tables - fishing lagoon and two piers. Northside Park is the Showcase of North Ocean City.
- Little Salisbury Neighborhood Park - 94th Street and Bayside - tennis courts - basketball courts
- Gorman Avenue Park - 136th Street and Bayside - tennis court and racquetball court
- Fiesta Park - off of 141st Street - wooded park - nature trials - picnic tables
- North Surf Park - off 142nd Street - playground area