Ocean City, Maryland Beach Cams
Boardwalk Cam of Beach Webcam, what would you like to see. The Town of Ocean City has some webcams installed for home viewing and others, for traffic control and other purposes. There are also several privately installed webcams available.
- Ocean City Boardwalk Cam at Dorchester Street
Downtown on the Boards among the shops and amusements.
- Ocean City Inlet Webcam
This “Inlet Cam” is courtesy of WBOC-TV, Channel 16, Delmarva’s New Leader.
- Maryland CHART (Coordinated Highways Action Response Team) Traffic-cams
– Route 50 at the Ocean City Drawbridge
– Route 50 at OC Drawbridge, Alternate View
– MD Route 90 at 589
– US Route 50 at Sandy Point – Bay Bridge
- SurfCam at the Castle – The Castle in the Sand Hotel has a “Surf” Cam that you can control through a digital interface. It also has an awesome full-screen image mode. Slow, but worth the wait.
- Ocean City Boardwalk Cam – Ocean City, Maryland, Boardwalk Cam shows a view looking north toward the “famous” Thrasher’s French Fries stand.
- Beach Cam at the Kite Loft – The web camera at the Kite Loft, on the Boardwalk at 6th Street in Ocean City, is said (by the Kite Loft) to be one of the Mid-Atlantic’s most visited web cameras! Enjoy the sun, sand, surf and boardwalk activity from Ocean City’s Kite Shop.
- Ocean Gallery Boardwalk Cam – Looking direct from the Ocean Gallery, World Center, Boardwalk and 2nd St (facing south at Ocean City’s famous Boardwalk and Pier with the Ferris Wheel in the background). This is one of the more popular web cams, beach cams, or boardwalk cameras in Ocean City. It seems to be well-maintained and online just about all the time. This is one “hot” beach cam. The Ocean Gallery web cam is frequently seen on Baltimore WJZ TV’s morning show. Whenever the weather gets “really interesting” you may even see views from here on the Weather Channel national broadcasts.
- Bethany Beach Boardwalk Cam – Bethany Beach, DE Boardwalk Cam.
- Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk Cam – Rehoboth Beach, DE Boardwalk Cam.
- Harbor Watch Web Cam – This Ocean City Live Camera, and the two below, are a free service from your friends at The Harrison Group. It is at Harrison’s Harbor Watch Restaurant & Raw Bar, has a very fast refresh rate and YOU can control it.
- Plim Plaza Boardwalk & Beach Web Cam – This BeachCam is on top o the Plim Plaza Hotel at 2nd Street on the Boards.
- Oceanic Inlet Web Cam – This “Inlet Cam” provides inlet views from on top of the Oceanic Hotel and lets YOU select the views.